* 5+ Years of progressive experience in Game, and CG Industries
* Areas of expertise include: Characters, Props, Environments, Uber Shaders
* Efficient at realistic and stylized art direction
* Proficient in: Modeling, Surfacing, Rigging, Lighting, Comp
* Excellent knowledge of human anatomy and motion; eye for detail
* Experience supervising production of both Game and CG projects
This started off as an experiment to see what the animation side of things would be like. Offering a different challenge from game development, it pushed me to venture outside of my comfort zone and discover what I was really capable of. I've grown extremely fond of this studio, and the people that make it what it is.
I originally started off as just a texture artist, but with some guidance quickly became a surfacing supervisor for the Netflix show True & The Rainbow Kingdom, and established an updated pipeline for the surfacing department to be used for all projects going forward. Since then I've become a CG Supervisor working on an unannounced project. I can't wait to see what lies further ahead!
This was my first commercial employment in my career. My job was to create 3D models, texture, levels, and optimization all for the mobile platform.
I had a chance to work some a small team of highly talented individuals on a number of video games. Unfortunately some of them never saw the light of day, but others became the foundation of what mobile games are like today.